Please use the search to find another job.
Continuous Improvement Manager (Durban)
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager which has potential to extend. The ideal candidate will have a background of leading multiple CI projects within the contact centre.
This role is based offshore in Durban South Africa please only apply if you are keen on a new challenge offshore.
Salary: Circa 60k DOE + Bens
Key responsibilities -
- Work with Senior Managers to identify business requirements - cost/ benefit evaluation, develop an appropriate business case and manage the various aspects of project development and delivery
- Prepare and present reports and documentation for each phase of the project in line with the project management standards
- Liaise with end users, Service Teams and other stakeholders to achieve the required optimum solution and to manage the necessary training and formal handover of the project deliverables to routine operational support.
- Manage budgets
- Represent the Institute with 3rd party vendors, professional advisors and contractors that are appointed to enable projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Insight and CI experience in a Contact centre environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to present to a range of audiences
- Exceptional people management skills, with the ability to motivate a team and lead change
- Good understanding of change methodologies
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.