HO Resource Planning
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Head of Planning to join a large, multifaceted and rapidly changing organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned planning professional, of which has experience of planning across multi-site contact centre operations. Ideally you will have some off-shore knowledge, but not essential.
- You will ensure the accurate delivery of forecasting and resource models across the operation, adapting on a continuous basis in line with trends / changes in demand / optimised forecasting techniques.
- Achieve target schedule adherence through effective real time performance monitoring across the operation
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Act as an independent business advisor, driving improvements across a large business division
- Work with Operational Managers to continually drive focus on key areas that will improve performance
- Headship of complex projects and programmes
Skills / Experience
- Senior Planning Management experience is essential (Contact Centre Operations)
- Outsourcing / BPO background
- Change management, continuous and performance improvement experience
- Demonstrable experience of converting an analytical function to drive performance and influence strategy
- Project management skills and experience