Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Analyst (Contact Centre)
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Analyst to join a well known business in Preston - North West.
Quality Analyst will look to Call quality - customer experience through the Contact Centre such that the contact centre offers the best satisfaction and delivers a more friendly, professional and responsive service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure the customer experience meets and, where possible, exceeds customer requirements and is fulfilled through qualitative review of the operation and its impact on customers
- Management and delivery of the Quality Assurance & Customer Outcome Framework, ensuring adequate assessments of Agent competency whilst the delivery of appropriate outcomes to customers.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer into the contact centre and use customer insight data to drive customer experience improvements into the clients contact centre
- Represent the voice of the Company back into the client to recommend improvements to customer experience
- Customer focused
- Results orientated
- Strong stakeholder/ client management
- Problem solving/solution focused
- Proactive driver of contact centre quality framework
- FS industry experience
- Financial services regulatory knowledge
- Outsourcing experience
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Customer Outcome Framework
- Experience of customer satisfaction & loyalty development
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.