Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Service and Dispute Resolution
About the Role
We are seeking an extremely articulate and commercially focused Head of Customer Service & Dispute Resolution to join a growing business in Central London.
Bass salary: Upto 70k DOE + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), ensuring high quality care and excellent service is provided to consumers and accredited businesses while delivering against the set targets and KPIs.
You will be delivering both tactical and strategic activities to support the Managing director
You will be heading up a growing number of Advisors, Team managers, Senior Team members in this customer experience centric organisation the successful person into this post will have the following skills and abilities:
- Experience of working in a high-paced complaints handling environment
- Highly self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Comfortable with communicating clearly at all levels
- Capable of communicating to consumers across all channels effectively and with empathy
- Demonstrable experience of effective leadership, and staff management/development
- Understanding of capacity planning and forecasting
- Experience of budget management and reporting KPIs
- Experience of project management and implementation
- Customer-centric approach and the ability to engage with professional audiences at a senior level
- Experience in CRM systems such as Salesforce, Jira, Kayak
- Methodical approach to work and delivering on defined objectives
- Strong organisational/time management skills, and the ability to implement/improve policies and administrative processes
- Detail-oriented, with confidence and professionalism
- People Management experience over a large team, both strategically and operationally
- A team player, inspirational leader with great interpersonal skills and able to share a passion for company values
- An understanding of reporting and ability to produce reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, notably Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change.
If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch with Kelly Bristow at Cactus Search