Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
A Global Leader in the Contact Centre world are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager who has the passion and experience for delivering exceptional leadership skills across all resourcing areas needed for the business.
Basic salary: 40k - 50k + Excellent Benefits Hours: 37.5hrs per week (Must be flexible due to occasional travel to other sites when needed)
You’ll work as part of the Recruitment leadership team and interact closely with the HR Director to continually define and implement best practice strategies for the UK hiring teams. You’ll interface with a large number of business stakeholders and continually look to improve all services being delivered.
Flexibility is a must for this role as occasional travel to other sites based across the UK.
The focus of your role:
As a Recruitment Manager you’ll be involved in driving recruiting effectiveness across a specific market. You’ll focus on providing a best in class recruitment service, building & maintaining excellent relationships with Third parties, business stakeholders and enabling success by attracting people from challenging marketplaces.
What you’ll do
You’ll improve recruitment delivery across the business. This will involve analysing and presenting market data to report trends, advising colleagues on recruitment best practice, driving collaborative behaviours across the business, working as a mentor to your recruitment colleagues, advocating an inclusive approach to hiring, training recruiters and hiring managers on effective hiring techniques and much more. This is not a hands-on role, so you won’t be sourcing candidates. Instead you’ll bring your knowledge and examples of recruiting, to inform decisions and to help you guide the best service to the most effective delivery.
What you’ll bring
- Recruitment thought leadership and a data focussed approach
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating recruitment teams
- A background in internal or agency recruitment…or both! (Ideally from a BPO or Outsourcing background)
- A creative approach to recruitment challenges
- An appreciation of the value of stakeholder relationships and the ability to build them effectively
- Strong people management skills
- Hold all resource meetings across the business to make sure all processes are being followed correctly