About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of motivating and leading a team of Customer Service Advisors to excel in their role and provide exceptional service. This would suit someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional service and who always looks to improve upon service levels and go above and beyond. Someone who thrives off developing and coaching others to reach their potential would do well in this role.
The shift pattern for this role is across a seven day period between the hours of 07.00-23.00
About the Role:
- Create a customer focused culture maintaining high levels of product and service knowledge
- A proactive approach to recommending change and transformation to benefit the customers
- Continually coach and develop your team to always thrive to reach their potential
- Always look towards continuous improvement
- Oversee the team’s performance in relation to the agreed objectives
- Provide the team with coaching and feedback to enhance their desire to deliver exceptional service
- Work closely with the senior management team to report upon the team’s performance and drive the strategy across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in leading, motivating and coaching a team in a customer service contact centre
- Excellent communication skills,
- A good background of working in customer service and have the knowledge and ability to apply techniques to enhance the service
- Experience of working with senior management
- Excellent organisation skills
- A desire to always make a difference and enhance the current processes
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team. express interest