Please use the search to find another job.
Business Analyst (6month FTC)
About the Role
As a Business Analyst - 6 month FTC, you will be responsible for the documentation of operational processes and technology solutions for our clients implementation. This client facing role will support multiple internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the project, ensuring that data and training requirements are analysed and end to end solutions are captured and presented.
Joining our client within their rapidly expanding and developing change team the successful candidate into this role will possess a background in Business Analytics within a fast paced multi-project environment.
The role will be responsible for delivering documentation outputs to a high professional standard, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Evaluate and document operational processes using narrative and workflow (B2B services)
- Gather information and create content for training materials in liaison with the internal training team
- Support the project team with the documentation of technical solutions
- Support Knowledge team and operational project teams
- Define and communicate requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Identify requirements or challenges with proposed solutions.
- Ensure project budget is maintained and change managed. Support with tracking spend
- Take ownership of relevant deliverables within the project, for example, documentation outputs
- Liaise with the project manager to provide updates on owned deliverables
- Ensure that any proposed solution changes are managed and formally signed off by the project team, considering any financial, regulatory or performance impacts
- Team player, supports other project team members as required
- Ideally experience within business administration/ business analytics/ Knowledge Management
- Able to work autonomously, knows when to ask for support
- Enjoys problem solving – has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flags risks and issues with options for workarounds
- Keeps relevant stakeholders updated with an appropriate level of detail
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794