Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre
About the Role
We have been approached to exclusively search for a Senior level Contact Centre professional for a fantastic opportunity to lead an entire operation for a large, complex and rapidly expanding Contact Centre operation based in Lisbon.
** Living in Lisbon is 44% cheaper than living in London – just worth considering! **
** Salary: 50k EURO + bonus + bens **
As Head of Operations you will have a key role ensuring successful world class service delivery to our clients large client.
In this role you will coach, lead, motivate and inspire Operations Managers, their leaders and their teams to go above and beyond, setting goals and key targets, analyzing and evaluating results and implementing improvements.
In addition to delivering a world class service for their client, financial health of the contract is paramount and requires a financially astute, commercial professional to lead and deliver.
You will be a talented Contact Centre leader, preferably with a background in either BPO leadership or Vendor Management and will have the following responsibilities in post:
- Reporting to the Regional Director you will create annual budgets, review budgets, deliver mid-month and actual forcasts on both revenue & cost
- Lead your teams by example, demonstrating a solid, motivating and encouraging outlook.
- Develop, set and implement the operational strategy across the site and the contract implementing site based performance strategies to ensure resource and budget forecasts are met
- Build and maintain relationships with key areas of the business and externally working closely with the client to ensure mutual success.
- Take an active role in the development and maintenance of client relationships and business development between key business partners.
- Monitor and understand trends in information and analyse to highlight drivers and issues.
- Motivate team to identify ways to improve the customer experience and improve processes across work streams.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills and be able to motivate and inspire team leaders (Ops Mgrs, Senior TMs etc) to deliver excellent service and maximise revenue for the business.
To be successful in your application you will be a Senior Leader within the Contact Centre industry, you will be a passionate deliverer of World Class service and will thrive on a challenge.