Please use the search to find another job.
HR Business Partner
About the Role
A superb opportunity has become available to join a highly desirable organisation based in Preston that would offer an excellent working environment and the chance to build a rewarding successful career within HR. (TUPE Experience required.)
Flexibility with this role is essential to help support other sites across the UK when needed.
This role is paying UPTO 35k DOE + Excellent Benefits.
This position would be reporting to the Regional HR Manager & has arisen due to company growth and would reward the successful individual with excellent earning potential & great company benefits.
The ideal candidate for this role would have worked as part of a bigger team (rather than in a standalone role.) Would have the desire, experience and skill to coach and support other members of the team on ER related matters.
About the Role:
- Handling various ER cases
- Actively providing effective and professional HR support to the Operation.
- Supporting and delivering major business change projects, including TUPE.
- Ensuring any HR Matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legislative and company requirements
- Advising and coaching Managers on policy, procedure and best practise in order for them to achieve their business objective
- Driving best practise and contributing to any HR initiatives to support the business including talent development, engagement, management development and organisational change
- Supporting the Regional HR Manager.
- Effective project management skills
- Travel to other UK sites when needed to help support with Project / Casework
- Design and delivery of manager training sessions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ideally CIPD Qualified
- Solid understanding and confident with all areas of HR process and Employment Law
- Hands on experience of dealing with TUPE
- Design and delivery of HR related training sessions
- High level of competency with Microsoft applications
- Effective communication skills
- Solutions and commercially focussed
- Drive, resilience and a desire to get things done
- Flexible to travel within the UK as and when required
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Confidence to recommend change and committed to continuous improvement
- Experience working in medium – large organisations in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet, make good decisions and take accountability