Team Manager (Contact Centre)
About the Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Collections Team Manager to join our client's operation. The successful candidate will support the Contact Centre senior management team to embed new initiatives and improve operational debt performance whilst building relationships internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have a strong people management background and experience of working within a Financial Services environment.
- Lead and develop a collections team performance (10-15FTE), design and implement your own strategy for performance & productivity you will foster ownership and accountability to meet KPIs/SLAs.
- Continuous improvement across your department, to ensure consistent execution of the business strategy
- Identify skills gaps, and support and train team members so they can carry out their role effectively
- Manage key escalation points where necessary
- Create long lasting relationships with a variety of levels within the organisation.
- Coaching and developing (including 1-2-1's & team meetings)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing a team 10-15 FTE within a customer centric contact centre environment.
- Fanatical about customers and ideally experienced in collections and/ or FS environment (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- Champions values of passion, truth, warmth and courage
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels with excellent communication skills
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794 express interest