Service Delivery Lead (UK & India)
About the Role
This role will be split between the UK and India, 2-3 weeks in India followed by 2-3weeks in the UK and so on… the role can be performed remotely, however, the individual will need to be able to get to a Staffordshire Head Office a few days a week while in the UK. The ideal candidate will have offshore experience (preferably in India).
You will support the service delivery of an offshore operation (circa 600seat). Reporting directly into the COO the successful candidate will design, shape and deliver the overall operational service provision strategy.
This includes design and delivery of operational deliverables, acting as an operational expert, identifying and delivering ongoing service improvements and developing operational leaders.
About the Role:
- Create and draft internal service levels across a multi-channel operation.
- Assess current operational processes and manage improvements.
- Design a quality plan and key metrics to accurately measure service and provide timely, suitable management information
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities for enhancing and extending service offering in line with the overall corporate vision.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in line with the strategic goals of the partners involved.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of driving operational improvements
- Offshore operations experience ideally experience of working in India.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Operational analysis skills with the ability to understand and interpret reporting metrics and present them in a stakeholder-friendly format.