Fraud Team Manager
About the Role
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a Fraud Team Manager to join a highly regarded, growing team in Milton Keynes. As a FraudTeam Manager you will be responsible for the management, motivation and coaching of agents. You will assist the Operations Manager to ensure productivity and performance targets are achieved.
The site provides major businesses, within the financial services industry, with comprehensive customer service and support. In return, the business offers an unrivalled benefits package plus a competitive salary of upto 35k depending on experience.
About the role:
- Handles the daily operations of individual teams in a productive manner to maintain contracted client performance standards. Monitors the time and attendance and adherence of policy for team members to include any necessary training. Coaches, develops and counsels existing team member to higher performance.
- Meets with Clients and Leadership team to participate in call quality calibration and operations meetings to understand Client needs and deliver to expectation. Collaborates with the Account management and/or other teams to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Handles complaints in accordance with the Internal Complaints Procedure (ICP): logs resolved complaints and escalates unresolved complaints as per the ICP.
- Educates team members on quality assurance and productivity. Monitors work queues, assigns daily work and verifies completion to achieve service level standards. Adjusts daily staffing work plans to meet business needs as changes occur.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 12 months management experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience in the financial services industry
- Credit card Customer Services experience or Credit card Fraud experience or Credit card Collections experience
- Up to date knowledge on current compliance and regulations
- Excellent coaching, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills - Industry, organisation and job knowledge