Please use the search to find another job.
Fraud Strategy Manager
About the Role
We have been approached to source an ambitious, highly successful Fraud Strategy Manager who specifically has an Analytical mind set.
This exciting role is offered as a permanent role for someone to come in and help develop the overall fraud strategy team as well as manage the specific client.
- Deliver against the contractual SLA performance with the client with regards to fraud, losses, rule performance, and customer interruption levels.
- Optimise the management of the following tools: CardGuard, Authorisation Decision Strategy (ADSII), 3dsecure risk management tools (CA & RSA), Web
- Deliver against the overall team vision of minimising the total cost of fraud for our clients. This needs the role holder to have a broad understanding of the workings of a UK credit card and have proven experience identifying the impact fraud and fraud strategies can have on a cards business.
- Represent the face of fraud strategy in all client facing meetings – This includes providing exec level updates and presentations as part of the client management responsibility.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with both internal & external customers at all business levels.
- Definition of target performance metrics and fraud architecture models.
- Ongoing review of best practices in conjunction with Operational Team Managers so as to maximise queue penetration and obtain the best return possible for the number of cases worked/calls made
- Experience of working in the credit card industry, specialising in card fraud
- Experience of working at management/specialist level
- Working experience of VISA or MasterCard scheme rules
- Experience working with TS2, Cardguard, Authorisation Detection Strategy, Determinator and Falcon
- Experience of working with organisations such as CIFAS, NCIS, APACS, OFT, FSA in the management of Fraud risk
- Working experience of support systems such as Adeptra, Hunter,, etc.
- Business quality process management qualification, e.g. Six Sigma, EFQM, etc.
- Education to degree level
- Experience working within a Contact Centre
- Experience working with managed service centres / contact centres