Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Project Manager
About the Role
This role will be split between the UK and India, 2 weeks in India followed by 2 weeks in the UK and so on…. The role can be performed remotely (while in the UK), however, the successful individual will need to be able to get to the Staffordshire Head Office a few days a week. The ideal candidate will have offshore experience (preferably in India) - while in India all expenses will be paid.
Joining our client within their rapidly expanding Contact Centre operation in India (500 – 700 FTE and growing) the successful candidate will possess a background in Business Analytics / Project Management within a fast paced multi-project environment preferably from a large Contact Centre operation.
This successful candidate will be responsible for managing business change on small and medium sized projects across a large and growing Contact Centre estate and will be responsible for analysing and reviewing all areas of the operation, recommending change to improve efficiency across this high volume operation.
With a good understanding of process and technology change into a customer focussed operation the individual into this post will have the following responsibilities:
- Full review of all elements of the operation
- Takes overall ownership of gathering the business requirements by engaging stakeholders across the business.
- Translate all business requirements into functional requirements so the wider business IT & technical team can roll out the changes.
- Working to strict change/ project deadlines - identifying risk along the journey.
- Analysing processes and data to create valuable insight, allowing you to make recommendations.
- Liaising with other areas of the organisation the individual will be the point of contact and subject matter expert for the projects
- Based on experience recommend and implement process improvements to result in efficiencies
- Review all technology to recommend and implement new technology to enable efficiencies across the operations.
- Proven experience working in a multi-project environment (Contact Centre essential)
- Business analytics experience
- Working with any or all of following project management approaches - Prince2, Agile, Scrum, Sprint, Waterfall.
- Previous experience designing and executing UAT programmes
This is a superb, varied role for an individual who has an extensive and credible in Business Analysis / Project Management.