Customer Experience Transformation Manager
About the Role
This brand new role in our clients large, complex and rapidly growing structure has been designed to lead on transformation and innovation strategies to improve the experience our client provides to their customers - delivering exceptional customer insights and experiences.
It is important that you have an appetite for new and innovative technologies which can be used to drive significant transformation across a customer contact estate.
** This role is based in Cape Town FULL TIME **
You will be a strategic thinker with the ability to research, identify and best practice service principles and customer journey solutions (operating models, processes, human performance, technology) and be able to articulate the value of these to internal stakeholders and clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gaining an in depth knowledge of the brand, product, services and customer journeys which will enable you to identify the appropriate technologies to support critical analysis of the current operation
- Create workflows of current business processes to identify waste elimination and improving the customer experience
- Analyse data and develop useful metrics to measure impact of process and system changes
- Developing business/action plans and tracking of actions to ensure opportunities turn in to realities
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Prepare communication plans for multiple stakeholders and present these, where required
You will have enjoyed an exposure to the Contact Centre industry and will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- A confident presenter with exceptional interpersonal communications.
- Experienced in analysis of customer journeys, products and services. Quantification and development of business cases to deliver transformational change
- Solid project management skills with the ability to work as part of a team to deliver a project/solution under challenging timescales
Any digital transformation background would be of great advantage