Contact Centre Process Manager
About the Role
A superb opportunity has become available for a Contact Centre Process Manager to join a highly desirable organisation based in Glasgow that would offer an excellent working environment and the chance to build a rewarding successful career.
As a Contact Centre Process Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead clients and prospective clients with transformation and innovation strategies to improve their business, whilst delivering exceptional customer insights and experiences.
You will have the skills and confidence to design best practice service principles and customer journey solutions (operating models, processes, human performance, technology) and be able to articulate the value of these to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Experienced in analysis of customer journeys, products and services.
- Ability to perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to identify and develop appropriate process changes.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to work as part of a team to deliver a project/solution under challenging timescales
- Digital transformation experience in either a software or outsourcing environment
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills
This is a fantastic post for an individual who has a solid Process background in a fast paced, customer orientated environment.