Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Project Coordinator to join the Customer Insight and Experience Transformation team to support on current and upcoming projects. As a Project Coordinator you will work closely with the team and will involve creation and maintenance of project documents, risk management, administrative duties and handling basic project queries.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills, building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external (client) stakeholders
- Support the Project lead to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Monitor progress and handle any issues that arise
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including but not limited to, workstream tracker, action logs, risk logs and Highlight Reports
- Experienced in working with MS Office applications and be able to demonstrate a high level of competency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organisation
- Ability to work to tight deadlines