Solutions Lead (Contact Centre)
About the Role
This position is responsible for developing complex solutions for new and existing external partners. The successful candidate will manage large, complex opportunities including developing a timeline, scheduling resources, and coordinating client negotiations.
To accomplish this the Solution Lead must have significant Client/Prospect interaction; manage SME’s and create a comprehensive timeline uniting all functional groups to create a comprehensive solution.
This role is homebased with some travel throughout the UK.
- Performs detailed analysis and design activities striving to improve technical architecture and business processes.
- Proactively look at upcoming technologies and evaluate how they could benefit the business and present the findings to the appropriate people.
- Lead the due diligence process to uncover requirements needed to create solution.
- Advise and participate in client presentations and site visits.
- Incorporate broad ranges of service offers, products, and emerging technologies through complex solutions design.
- Lead the creation of comprehensive sales solutions.
- Business case development if significant investment is warranted in the solution.
- Perform research across various verticals to provide knowledge and recommend opportunities.
Experience / Skills required
- Contact centre solutions/ Bid/ Business Analytics/ Continuous Improvment
- Demonstrates a high level of personal responsibility and autonomy in planning own work.
- Assess and collects all relevant information when deciding on design options and able to interpret customer needs into business applications.
- Agrees deadlines for delivery, keeping clients informed of progress and managing their expectations on functionality.
- Considers issues from many perspectives especially the implications in the long term with business and technical reality/practicality
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794 express interest