Head of Human Resources
About the Role
We are seeking a highly influential Head of HR to join our multi-national client whose role is will be to direct all HR plans across this large and rapidly growing estate. Reporting to the board the individual will be a strategic leader, used to leading a growing function in a highly entrepreneurial, fast paced organisation.
You will be a consummate HR professional with a background preferably within a service industry and will preferably have an understanding and background of Contact Centre operations.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with management team to develop the company’s vision and mission
- Formulise strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.)
- Lead, inspire, guide and evaluate the work of your immediate HR team
- Provide high level HR guidance to all operational leadership in the business
- Lead on all initiatives for equal opportunity and diversity
- Review and recommend changes to the companies HR systems and policies
This is a terrific post for an individual who thrives in fast paced organisations.