Please use the search to find another job.
Director of Resource Planning (12 month FTC)
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, credible individual who has a demonstrable background in leading large and complex planning functions across a multiple sited and geographically diverse contact centre estate which employs many ‘000’s of FTE.
Leading a large team you will have full responsibility for long, short and real-time forecasting and will be accountable for delivering optimum levels of resource to meet the organisations customer demand.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders and will be involved in the introduction and implementation of new technologies and initiatives which aim to transform the way the organisation communicates with its customers. Because of the numerous projects which are in flight, a transformational background is essential.
- Leading a large, diverse and multisite team you will coach, lead and inspire excellence in delivery.
- You will provide subject matter expertise, impact assessments and scenario planning for change delivery and offer a pragmatic view to ensure the business has a good balance on achieving commercial while achieving customer goals
- Investigate, recommend and lead the implementation of new value add technologies which complement the complex WFM systems already is use.
- Gathering and using robust capability MI, providing options and recommendations to support the business strategy
- Identifying skills and knowledge gaps based on the business strategy and provide solutions
- Supporting the implementation of a technical learning framework across the business area
You will have a history of supporting large multi functional teams across multiple site,. Leading and directing them to meet operational requirements. A background and understanding of how automated software for Contact Centres (such as Qstory) would be a distinct advantage.
This role is a 12 month mat cover FTC and as such is unlikely to extend.