Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Business Analyst
About the Role
We are working for one of the fastest growing, entrepreneurial spirited life insurance companies in the UK today and are assisting them to source an exceptional Business Analyst for their growing analytical team.
PLEASE NOTE: A background in Life Insurance is essential to this post. All interviews will be handled remotely and the organisation will be onboarding remotely.
Team and company culture fit is crucial for this role and as such you will have the drive and determination to thrive in a fast paced business where change is constant and rapid. As an individual you will of course be a highly credible Business Analyst who is adept at navigating through the grey areas of new projects and requirements and will have superb stakeholder management skills.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Take full responsibility for analysis of stakeholder objectives determining business requirements and support required according to the task’s complexity.
- Analyse business requirements, current processes and data and suggest improvements in business practices and procedures.
- Prepare in-depth business cases which define potential benefits of changes and recommend options for achieving these benefits
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements for technical teams
- Identify and highlight risks to stakeholders and senior leadership team
- Work collaboratively with the project teams and provide regular updates to stakeholders, keeping them abreast on progress of tasks
- Facilitate resolution of operational issues and provide communication to various stakeholders regarding causes and remedial actions taken
- Highlight lessons learnt from previous projects, recommend and drive improvements based on insights
- Contribute to the maturing and adoption of new practices within the BA team to improve the operating environment
This post is one of the most crucial roles the company is looking to recruit, skills, experience and background are as important as the cultural fit into this Fast paced, exciting business.