Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Transformation & Governance
About the Role
We are seeking an extremely strategic and change management focused Head of Transformation & Governance for a 6mth FTC which will be remotely based. within the UK.
Bass salary: Upto 100k DOE + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
This is a strategic role and sits within the Senior Leadership team of the newly formed Contact Centre Support Structure. The role holder will provide the strategic direction for governance and communications across the Contact Centre functions and supplier partnerships. The role reports into the Director of Contact Centres. Within this role you’ll also be leading the Contact Centre Estate through Transformation opportunities to implementation, managing programme budgets and resources for complex transformational activities, reporting consistently against revenue targets and risk to the business.
They will be accountable for contact centre governance framework, policy and controls:
- Partner performance governance – driving the strategic relationships#
- Quality, training and knowledge management
- Risk and compliance
- Business Change
- Continuous improvement
You would work closely with the Brand team, Business Change & Operations team and other members of the Partnership Management team. Your focus would be to ensure the operational team (whether outsourced or managed internally) effectively leverages all available information and focus to continually develop the quality and effectiveness of contact centre performance.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Proven experience in a strategic ‘head of’ role
- Delivering complex change system processes
- Worked with the Solutions & Analytics team to deliver the transformation projects
- Leadership experience – setting direction for a team and executing strategies
- Experience of working within regulation and compliance
- Experience of process change, implementation and delivery
- Passion for Customer Service and Operational improvement
- Structured, logical and detailed thinker with the ability to think pragmatically and propose solutions
- Strong personal impact and influencing capability who will bring gravitas to work with multi-level stakeholders
- Practical experience of root cause analysis methodologies