Outsourced Partner Vendor Manager (6 month FTC)
About the Role
We have been approached exclusively to find an exceptional Outsource Partner Vendor Manager for an instantly recognisable retail brand.
** As this is a 6 month FTC we can only consider individuals who are available immediately **
This role can be based in a number of UK locations and will require someone to lead the relationship with their outsourced partner to build their outbound sales capability. This capability will grow to c300 – 400 FTE delivered by a mix of home and office workers.
The new Vendor Manager with have full responsibility for all consumer sales including the oversight of the outsourced vendor.
The successful candidate will have experience leading a large scale B2C Sales contact centre operation (minimum of 150FTE) to deliver of agreed business plans. You will also have extensive stakeholder management both internal and external, along with process mapping skills. The individual into this post will be a consummate professional and will have the following skills and experience:
- A background in leading large scale Contact Centre sales operations (inbound and outbound)
- A solid unbderstanding of Outsourcing and experience of leading the relationship with outsourced partners.
- Solid experience and background of leading and growing true multi-channel sales operations with experience of implementing and driving digital sales through inbound marketing and webchat
- You will be a true B2C expert with demonstrable success in delivering revenue generating models in a highly competitive marketplace
- You will be used to working with both inhouse and external marketing agencies to ensure inbound sales channels are driven
This is a tremendously important and urgent role for a highly skilled Contact Centre Sales individual. express interest