Customer Service Operations Manager
About the Role
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Operations Manager to join an award winning organisation in a period of sustained and impressive growth.
Basic: 50k DOE + Excellent Benefits
Location: Essex, Harlow, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
*** MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND OF IMPLEMENTING A WORK FROM HOME STRATEGY ***
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre Operation as well as overlooking a home working operational model. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate leader to add immediate value.
Some experience, recent or historically of the development and implementation of home working, or remote working teams, or a split of home, office working will be advantageous.
- Oversee coaching and development of Customer Care Operation with the support of team managers, to deliver world class experience to customers.
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios.
- Manage, lead and support the Team Leaders
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required.
- Review daily service levels, customer experience, quality and compliance measures
- Contact Centre Operational leadership background is first and foremost
- Managing a home based operational model
- Inspiration leadership and management skills will ensure your teams thrive and grow with you.
- Exceptional planning and stakeholder management abilities.
- A background in Digital transformation would be useful but not essential
You’ll be a passionate leader who thrives helping individuals provide exceptional Customer Service.