Customer Services Team Leader
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Customer Services Team Leader for our highly successful, progressive client based in Buckinghamshire.
This role is initially based at home, returning to the office at some point in the future.
With a background of leading performing Customer Service teams within a Contact Centre the successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and act on available agents, call volumes and service levels on a day to day basis for inbound and outbound campaigns
- Ensure all activity is in line with current compliance / regulatory guidelines and service levels
- Ensure all customer service and administration activities operate efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis
- Be fully conversant with all campaign specifics (i.e. policy T&C’s, scripting, promotions etc.)
- First line contact for customer service team members
- Identify any training needs for individuals
- Oversee and mentor the training of new starters
- Call listening and investigation, as and when required
- Act as first point of escalation for customer service and administration complaints received by team members and support the team in answering ad-hoc customer enquiries.
This is a terrific role for an experienced Customer Services Team Leader to join a growing organisation with amazing future prospects.