Contact Centre Sales Team Leader
About the Role
We are looking for a highly experienced Contact Centre Sales Team leader for our clients rapidly expanding operation.
This role is initially based at home, returning to the office at some point in the future.
Working closely with the Contact Centre Manager and leading a team of Sales Advisors your teams will be responsible for providing our clients customers with quotes, delivering high levels of product knowledge.
You will be an experienced Sales Team Leader within a Contact Centre environment and will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong sales skills and experience with proven track record
- Relevant and demonstrable experience, at a Team Leader level or an equivalent role, in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience in managing teams to maintain and exceed agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability in first line management and addressing unsatisfactory performance and behavioural issues
- Proven experience in undertaking performance reviews
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written form
- The ability to prioritise workloads and use initiative in an appropriate and considered manner in order to meet business needs
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Effective questioning and listening skills, with the ability to identify customer needs
We are only able to consider individuals who have a background in leading Sales teams within a Contact Centre environment.