French Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Passionate about Customer Service?
Due to continued success, our client are now looking to recruit X2 EXPERIENCED French Customer Service Advisor’s to join their French speaking Team based in Bicester.
You will be offered a generous starting salary of upto £22K (Rising to 22.5k after passing probationary period) + Excellent Benefits + Uncapped commission
Hours of work: Office house Mon - Fri
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Effective management of daily inbound and outbound call demand
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Identify, assess, and resolve customer needs on a first call resolution basis
- Be a subject matter expert for all areas of our products and services
- Encourage brand loyalty in our customers; Promote new products and services
- Provide a measured and results focussed approach to customer complaints, ensuring SLAs achieved for resolution time
- Manage your own caseload, utilising strong administration and prioritisation skills
- Continually seek to improve the customer experience by identifying service improvement opportunities
You’ll receive full training and work alongside their experienced team.
To be considered for the French Customer Service Advisor role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience in contact centre role
- Knowledge of Telecommunications industry desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic’s CRM desirable
- B2B & B2C experience preferable
Bi/Multilingual must be able to speak fluent English and fluent French.