Please use the search to find another job.
Inbound Sales Advisor
About the Role
Join this established organisation who has recently expanded their success to a brand new, state of the art contact centre operation in Ashford.
Excellent base salary £25,000 + uncapped monthly bonus (average of £400 per month with top performers earning over £1,000 per month!)
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Monthly team incentives and Quarterly company award ceremonies
Are you looking for something new and an opportunity to earn well in a fun and engaging environment offering genuine opportunities to learn and grow?
Do you have a passion for Customer Service and Sales, ensuring that they receive the best possible service? Purely inbound calls, all warm leads.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries looking to purchase insurance products
- Gaining customer requirements, building rapport and converting those initial enquires from customers who are looking to purchase the products – these are customer who WANT to buy, all you have to do is steer them in the right direction!
- Using your customer service and sales skills, you’ll have the desire, drive and commitment to exceed customer’s expectations and deliver an exceptional experience.
- This is a great opportunity to join a brand-new team at its inception where hard work is really well rewarded! in simple terms, commission is paid on every sale made, subject to quality and compliance audits, so this is a fantastic opportunity to earn a good base salary and the sky’s the limit on the commission!
- Opening hours are from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on a Saturday.
- There will be a ‘shift’ rota system in place. Saturdays are done on a rolling basis, with a day off in the week in lieu. So from day one, we may have the whole team in one Saturday every month and be ‘closed’ for a day the following week.
If you are interested or know of someone that may be interested, please do get in touch.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records