Implementation Project Manager
North West England
About the Role
We are searching for a highly credible, capable and professional Implementation project Manager for one of our software clients whose responsibility it will be to lead system implementation to our clients customers.
This role will support our growing client base with implementing our clients product suite by providing on-site and remote consultancy services. A key aspect of the role will be to develop trusted-advisor relationships with our customers, alongside providing expert advice that supports customers’ key business decisions which help the development of the overall strategy and accelerate adoption of best practice.
This opening will present a fantastic opportunity to join an established team in a fast-paced environment where we strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Perform implementation services on all aspects of our clients products and deliver associated activities such as workshops, coaching and training
- Be involved in all project processes from sales handover through to support handover for new implementations
- Maintain appropriate project documentation including dashboard and project plan and where necessary, change control documents
- Work closely with the Support, Sales, Product and Development teams to avoid, mitigate or resolve project risk/issues.
- Use expertise to provide best practice and strategic advice to clients to drive consistent improvement to their processes and programmes
- Be prepared to “challenge” client requirements to ensure long-term customer satisfaction
Key Personality Traits
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude with hands on approach
- Be professional, organised and independent
- The ability to work to strict deadlines, work effectively under pressure, handle conflict and escalate when necessary
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgement, show discretion and be decisive and proactive in approach
This role will require some travel, the successful candidate must be willing to travel and stay away from home.