Senior Contact Centre Data Analyst
About the Role
Working for one of the largest institutions in the UK we are looking for a highly successful Contact Centre Data Analyst (must have a contact centre background!).
Sitting within the Resource Planning function and leading 2 – 3 Analysts the successful candidate into this post will have a background in analysing sets of MI and reporting on how the organisation faired against the goals, strategy and KPI’s in place from the previous day as part of the post day performance project.
This role will help shape the future of the business and you will help manage the analysis of complex data to identify and highlight issues and opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Helping to maintain full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
- Any experience in Access would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Experience in leading projects again would be a distinct advantage
- An understanding and passion for improvements of the customer experience
- Experience in Natural Call Language solutions would also be an advantage
You will have:
- The ability to analyse and articulate the impact of business changes, change requests and the release of changes to IVR or NCL, on both the business and our customers
- Expert Excel skills and the ability to use VBA and Access to write new coding and interpret current coding
- An understanding of call centre operations and key performance metrics
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
This is a tremendous role for a Contact Centre professional to join a progressive forward thinking and rapidly changing organisation.