Contact Centre Team Manager
About the Role
We are busy searching for an inspirational Contact Centre Team Manager for one of our Midlands based Contact Centre clients.
4.30pm - 10.00pm Monday through Friday PLUS 1 shift at the weekend
We are looking for individuals who are flexible.
The successful applicant will be a Team Manager or a Team Leader presently, will have an extensive Contact Centre background and will be looking for a company where progression and career opportunities go hand in hand.
Leading a high performing team and reporting into the Operations Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Motivate, lead, inspire and develop a high performing team of customer advisors
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
This is a terrific post for a talented Contact Centre leader to join an exciting, growing organisation. express interest