Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Assurance manager
Kingston upon Thames
About the Role
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager to work within a contact centre, joining an exciting company based in the South West London. The salary for this role is paying £28,000 + benefits depending on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operation of the quality (identify specific training requirements)
- Ensure that all teams get the right level of support
- Analyse quality performance, identify obstructions and solutions
- Responsible for delivering on objectives and Quality KPI’s while adhering to the Businesses Best Practice.
- Conducting 1st and 2nd line Assurance reviews
- Quality audit of all contact centre teams
- Ensure consistency across the assurance functions by Leading on calibration sessions
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years working within a Quality Assurance role (Contact Centre)
- Have worked within Financial services
- Experience of call monitoring in a FCA regulated business
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Please have a genuine interest in data analysing to identify and execute Opportunities to Improve (OTI’s) to deliver an bettered customer experience
- To be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office packages for reporting purposes including keyboard skills
- Attention to detail for recording of account and call information