Senior Contact Centre Complaints Officer
Kingston upon Thames
About the Role
If you have Complaint Management experience and available immediately, we want to talk to you!
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Complaints Contact Centre function within a regulated background. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic thinker to add immediate value that will in turn improve customer and client satisfaction.
- Looking after the Complaints operation and to deliver world class customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage, support and coach Junior Customer Relations Officer
- The purpose of this role will be to carry out a thorough investigation of all complaints in accordance with Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and FCA regulation, ensuring complaints are managed fairly, accurately, and clearly.
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve complaints handling efficiency and respond to the ever-evolving regulated services market
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- Acknowledging complaints within good time and responding to them within set time limits, systematically and fairly
- Significant experience of overseeing resolution of complaints and disputes in a regulated environment
- Basic understanding of the FCA’s regulatory framework for handling customer complaints and Treating Customers Fairly is essential.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- An analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes