Please use the search to find another job.
Real Time Analyst
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Real Time Analyst to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation. You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiencies and effective Real-time planning strategies.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to work a varied shift pattern working no later than 9pm on assigned days and will include weekend shifts on a rotation basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced resource planning team. This organisation in renowned for providing exceptional support to employees with endless development opportunities.
About the Role:
- Key areas of focus for the role are to address performance management across assigned units with a drive to challenge/improve functions in the delivery of effective actions to drive performance and efficiency.
- Relationship management experience is essential as you will be responsible for communicating real time issues across a range of key stakeholders.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Subject Matter expert on industry practise in the areas in Real Time adherence and driving service delivery excellence.
- Experience of operating within a Resource Planning team within a multi-site / multi-channel contact centre.
- Strong relationship management experience essential.
- Ability to work reactively utilising WFM and MS Excel.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using WFM solutions.
- Exceptional numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of using advanced analytical and statistical methodologies and data visualisation techniques.