About the Role
Brand new, exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive PA to join a highly successful organisation in Stoke.
As an Executive Assistant you will provide essential support to the business directors. The successful candidate will need to be self motivated, organised and able to work to conflicting deadlines, prioritising workload accordingly.
Duties will include:
- Diary management for multiple directors
- Coordinating meetings and minute taking
- Preparation of presentations and reports
- Booking any required travel and accommodation
- Welcoming clients and co-ordinating visits
- General administrative support including copy and audio typing
The successful Executive PA will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience providing PA support at director level or equivalent
- Excellent organisation skills, the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Outstanding administrative skills including experience with minute taking
- Advance IT skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Fast, accurate audio and copy typing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting role for a highly motivated, organised individual to join a progressive organisation.