Financial Planning & Analysis - Business Partner
About the Role
This role is pivotal in the future growth of the company. This is a commercial facing role, working closely with Sales, Operations and other key partners within the organisation. The individual will be supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis activities for a cluster of markets, looking at the financial results, re-forecasts, annual and longer-term budgeting process. You will provide financial support to the Finance team including preparing board presentations and financial presentations. The position will report into the Global FP&A Manager.
- Supporting key business stakeholders on the development of robust financial plans, initiatives and business strategies.
- Building understanding, insightful analytics, impactful commentary and presentations of the business they will drive business performance.
- Understanding in depth, the business performance, the role will also act as a control point.
- Business analysis and planning support- Establish strong trusted partnering relationships with business stakeholders to ensure current and future business performance understood by product, client, geography and distribution etc.
- Provide deep insights on operational and financial performance, identifying and supporting development of improvement initiatives Produces regular reports by global market to support business analysis, monthly Profit and Loss performance vs. plan and highlights trends-analyses causes of unexpected variances Financial Modelling by market - GM, Net Profit, Cash, EBIT, Revenue, CAPEX and Marketing ROI Updates forecast files to re-assess on a monthly basis expected financial performance for the full period (landing).
- Preparing annual budget files and monthly re-forecasting to help mid and long-term financial planning Constructs, supports and monitors KPI in-line with business CSF Present findings to the business to improve management decisions.
- Provide key support to business on delivery of key initiatives within the financial plan.
- Provide ad-hoc support to finance and other business requests.
- Business partnering support, builds relationships and engages positively with internal stakeholders Supports drivers for change and takes ownership of change activity ensuring implementation is timely, to quality within budget and risks are mitigated.
- Project and ad-hoc work
- Qualified-Finalist CIMA, ACCA Experience in FP-A, financial modelling and business partnering or similar functions
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel