Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
About the Role
** This role can be based anywhere in the UK **
We are searching for a highly credible, capable and professional Pre-sales professional who has a background in software / system pre-sales support. You will be Analytical by nature and may well have come from a Business Analyst type role.
This role will support our growing client’s customer base, working closely with them to scope a solution based on our clients staff rostering software.
Working closely with the Implementation team, business development team and senior leadership the successful candidate into this role will have a solid background of working closely with clients in a pre-sale, scoping capacity.
A key aspect of the role will be to develop trusted-advisor relationships with our clients customers, alongside providing expert advice that supports customers’ key business decisions which help the development of the overall strategy and accelerate adoption of best practice.
This opening will present a fantastic opportunity to join an established team in a fast-paced environment where we strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Work closely with clients to understand requirements and scope solutions
- Work closely with the inhouse development teams to identify and promote changes to the product to suit clients requirements.
- Work with the implementation teams to deliver associated activities such as workshops, coaching and training
- Be involved in all project processes from sales handover through to support handover for new implementations
- Maintain appropriate project documentation including dashboard and project plan and where necessary, change control documents
- Work closely with the Support, Sales, Product and Development teams to avoid, mitigate or resolve project risk/issues.
- Use expertise to provide best practice and strategic advice to clients to drive consistent improvement to their processes and programmes
- Be prepared to “challenge” client requirements to ensure long-term customer satisfaction
Key Personality Traits
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude with hands on approach
- Be professional, organised and independent
- The ability to work to strict deadlines, work effectively under pressure, handle conflict and escalate when necessary
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgement, show discretion and be decisive and proactive in approach
This role will require some travel, the successful candidate must be willing to travel and stay away from home.