Customer Service Advisor Italian - Home Working
About the Role
French, German or Italian Speaking? Passionate about Customer Service? Looking for a Unique opportunity with a leading on-line retailer?
We have a number of exciting opportunities available as this fabulous multi-national online retailer is looking to expand their ‘Best in class’ Online Customer Care Team. This is 100% webchat and email, so no telephony is required.
Location: This will be a home-based role although occasional travel to Central London may be required so must be able to commute to this area.
Salary: £13 per hour (Approx. £25,500 Annual Salary) + Excellent Benefits
Contract: 6 month temporary Contract (Laptop & Headset Provided)
Hours: You will need to be flexible on working hours as the Business’s operational hours are between 9am and 9pm. Hours are worked out on x3 regular shift patterns based on a 37.5hr working week between Mon to Fri (NO WEEKENDS.)
What the Job Entails:
- Provide first line response and be the point of contact for all customer queries
- Own and drive resolution over via Email and Chat with internal and external customers – NO telephony
- Respond to all inbound contacts adhering to set targets (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Analyse contact drivers to fully understand our customer needs
- Achieve top quality Customer Satisfaction/Quality scores
- Update all system notes at the end of the customer interaction ensuring they meet the required quality standards
- Adhere to the Complaints management process, and adopt a proactive approach to problem solving in order to prevent escalations
- Adopt a professional manner in all interactions with internal and external customers
What Skills Are Required?
- Competent level of English (verbal and written)
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages with the ability to learn new skills
- Organised, with high sense of priority
- A keen interest in websites and their functionality: ecommerce, email communication and online marketing
- High levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, can work independently and as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the business