Contact Centre Training Manager
About the Role
Our client, a leading, sizeable organisation has the requirement for an exceptional Training Manager to join their progressive, expanding organisation.
** Applicants must have a background in 1 of the following industries: Water, Energy or BPO / Outsourcing **
The successful person into this post will be an experienced Training professional and will have the full responsibility for the Training and Development function in this fast paced organisation.
The successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
• The planning and scheduling of Training and Development for various departments (Contact Centre, Customer Service, Compliance, Finance etc)
• You will look after quality and Traing managers
• Responsible for managing and developing the training team.
• Work closely with the operational teams (internally and external clients) to determine training needs and requirements for all campaigns
• Use data and other appropriate MI to monitor and measure the success of training provided by learning and development
• Designing and delivering training & development initiatives, including technical and product training
• Reviews existing training materials produced by clients to determine appropriateness and relevance
• Providing a range of training activities from soft skills training to management development and customer service
• Co-ordinating and assessing resources to ensure training is delivered to schedule and in accordance with budget.
Applicants must demonstrate:
• An impressive track record of practical Training and Development Experience gained within a fast paced, commercially driven and customer focused environment.
• Relevant training qualifications
• Innovative, with excellent influencing and problem solving skills
• Ability to inspire others to deliver results as well as being able to communicate effectively at all levels across the business.
• Demonstrate achievements gained through commitment to their own personal development.
This is a terrific post for an individual with an exceptional Training background who is seeking an exciting challenge.