Please use the search to find another job.
Dutch Speaking Team Manager
About the Role
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a Dutch Speaking Team Manager to join a highly regarded, growing team based in the Runcorn area. As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the management, motivation and coaching of agents.
With a basic salary of between £24,000 and £26,000 dependent on experience, plus a generous benefits package including staff discount, pension, free on-site parking and on-site restaurant, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As a Team Manager you will:
- Manage day to day activities within the team to improve service delivery.
- Work across the business to improve results.
- Manage staff against all agreed internal targets.
- Ensure delivery of service needs and exceed the Client’s expectations.
- Monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience of managing teams in a contact centre environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch with strong English skills is essential.
- Excellent communication and leaderships skills.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring.
The contact centre is open between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Sunday, and applicants will be expected to work rotational shift patterns across these times.