About the Role
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a Team Manager to join a highly regarded, growing team, working on a major account with a Global Retail Banking business. As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the management, motivation and coaching of agents. You will assist the Operations Manager to ensure productivity and performance targets are achieved.
The company’s centre in Coventry provides major businesses, within the financial services industry, with comprehensive customer service and support. In return, the business offers an unrivalled benefits package plus a competitive salary of up to £25,000.
As a Team Manager you will:
• Manage day to day activities within Complaints team to improve service delivery.
• Work across the business to improve business results.
• Manage staff against all agreed internal targets.
• Ensure delivery of service needs and exceed the Client’s expectations.
• Monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience of managing teams in a contact centre environment.
• Knowledge within a banking environment would be advantageous.
• Experience in collation, analysis, interpretation and presentation of statistical information.
• Excellent communication and leaderships skills.
• Degree educated preferred but not essential
The contact centre is open between 8am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday, and applicants will be expected to work rotational shift patterns across these times.