About the Role
This is a truly excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join a highly regarded, growing team, working on a major account with a Global Retail Banking business. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for ensuring quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
The company’s centre in Coventry provides major businesses, within the financial services industry, with comprehensive customer service and support. In return, the business offers an unrivalled benefits package plus a competitive salary of up to £30,000.
- Responsible and accountable for totality of client relationship for assigned accounts
- Supports the client by acting as the voice of the customer, identifying product support and development needs and communicating needs internally.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Ensures accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis for assigned accounts.
- Accountable for the negotiation and settlement of any direct loss claims or billing disputes for assigned accounts.
- Work to develop initiatives to improve communications, processes and workflow with clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in client facing roles and/or the financial industry
- Account Management experience
- Exceptional Oral and writing skills. Ability to develop and conduct presentations.
- Skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways