Spanish Team Leader
About the Role
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a Spanish Speaking Team Manager to join a highly regarded, growing team based in the Runcorn area. As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the management, motivation and coaching of agents.
With a basic salary of between £24,000 and £26,000 dependent on experience, plus a generous benefits package including staff discount, pension, free on-site parking and on-site restaurant, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As a Team Manager you will:
• Manage day to day activities within the team to improve service delivery.
• Work across the business to improve results.
• Manage staff against all agreed internal targets.
• Ensure delivery of service needs and exceed the Client’s expectations.
• Monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience of managing teams in a contact centre environment.
• Fluency in spoken and written Spanish with strong English skills is essential.
• Excellent communication and leaderships skills.
• Experience of coaching and mentoring.
The contact centre is open between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Sunday, and applicants will be expected to work rotational shift patterns across these times.