About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Team Leader to join a fun and energetic team in the great location of Market Harborough. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a Sales Team Leader to join their dedicated team.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic business, the chance to talk about exotic destinations and make customers’ travel dreams come true we want to hear from you!
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of inbound Sales Advisors, driving and motivating them to be a successful results driven team. The ideal Team Leader will be experienced in coaching and supporting their team to achieve excellent service and satisfaction from all customers. You will also be required to support in future recruitment of agents, training & 121’s.
- Ensuring you team provide the best possible service is to their loyal customers at all times
- Support your team by coaching and training them to be the best
- Motivate and drive team performance
- Ensure sales call standards and procedures remain current and are followed at all times
- 2 years’ experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience within a target driven environment
The Perks: £ 21,385 + Bonus with awesome benefits including plenty of free onsite parking, Travel industry related benefits, Opportunity to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives. Also generous annual leave entitlement equivalent to 33 days per annum including bank holidays and real opportunity to progress and build career!
Other great perks: Casual dress policy, a new staff recreational area with Nintendo Wii, table tennis, pool table and air hockey table, Staff get togethers, hot drinks and squash are provided free of charge.
Hours: Rotational shift patterns between Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5:00pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. 37.5 hours per week