Customer Service Team Leader
Tyne And Wear
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join this rapidly changing, highly regarded organisation.
We are seeking individuals who have a contact centre background who will lead the exceptionally customer focussed teams to provide the highest levels of service.
You will provide dedicated leadership and direction, owning individual and operational metrics and objectives, all while acting as a role model and leading by example when communicating new initiatives. This is a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills in an environment where you’ll be given the flexibility to lead in your own way, and encouraged to develop professionally within the business.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating an environment that recognises initiative and encourages ownership
- Driving quality and performance to consistently deliver for our customers
- Coaching your team and feeding back with honest, constructive feedback to support individual and overall development
- Clearly communicating business objectives to your team – ensuring that everyone knows not only their role, but the bigger picture
- Building a culture that encourages continuous improvement, utilising new information and technologies to give our customers the best experience possible
This is an exceptional role for a talent individual with previous contact centre experience at a Leadership level.