National Sales Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and highly driven National Sales Manager to join a well-established but growth focused financial services business based in Essex. My client are recruiting for a National Sales Manager and looking to pay up to £45,000 + a hefty performance bonus of 75%-100% + £7000 car allowance + other excellent and amazing benefits.
The role is a national one however the head office is based in Essex so ideally you will need to be within commuting distance to this location. The company themselves are within a specialist mortgages field so experience with mortgages would be fantastic and help your application immensely.
About the Role
The company itself is known for being very well-recognised, established and trusted company within the Financial services world. You will lead a team of around 50 FTE nationally and will be charged with driving sales through performance and to also grow the team.
- Proactively manage, motivate and develop the sales team
- Identify targets and assist staff to hit these targets
- Performance manage the team, to include conducting appraisals, absence management, development and disciplinary procedures when required
- Build and maintain close working relationships across the business to ensure the business is operating in the most efficient way
- Be an active part of in developing the new sales team, creating a team culture of reaching for success
- Being able to negotiate with stakeholders effectively using a commercial approach
Required Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have experience within a Financial Services organisation and preferably a mortgages environment.
- Proven experience of leading a successful sales team in a contact centre environment
- Proven experience of reaching and where possible exceeding targets
- Ability to work using initiate and thrive to always make improvements to reach targets
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Passion and drive to hit sales targets
If you feel you possess the above skill-set please get in contact with Joe Wrenn who is sourcing for this role.