Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are working for one of the fastest growing, entrepreneurial spirited companies in the UK today and are assisting them to source an exceptional Project Manager for their growing team.
PLEASE NOTE: A background in Financial Services or Insurance is essential to this post. All interviews will be handled remotely and the organisation will be onboarding remotely.
Team and company culture fit is crucial for this role and as such you will have the drive and determination to thrive in a fast paced business where change is constant and rapid. As an individual you will of course be a highly credible Project Manager who is used to working at pace bringing teams together for the success of projects.
Essential skills and experience will include:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with high levels of emotional intelligence
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills with advanced working knowledge of various project methodologies (Iterative and Waterfall)
- You’ll possess strong commercial acumen and skills to develop business cases and will be well versed in PM tools such as MS project and JIRA
- You will possess a Project Management Certification (PMP, PMI or similar)
- You will have a background in leading complex projects preferably in a fintech, insurance industry, or start up environment
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, task owners, vendors, third party partners and customers, and offshore teams to deliver solutions and outcomes
- Experience influencing flat, matrix structured teams without direct line management accountability to get results
- Exposure to multiple variety of projects dealing with technology systems such as CRM, document publishing, websites and in house developed software products
- Demonstrable experience of ability to facilitate complex discussions with senior stakeholders
This is an exceptional role within an organisation which is planning to grow at a rapid pace, creating career defining opportunities for like minded individuals.