Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to provide a wide-range of operational support across the organisation. You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce management practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiencies and effective resource planning strategies.
About the Role:
- Key areas of focus for the role are to address performance management across all units with a drive to challenge functions in the delivery of effective actions to drive performance and efficiency.
- Management of work force management strategies and performance reporting
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders including Resource Management, Capacity Management, Forecasting and Risk
Required Skills and Experience:
- Subject Matter expert on industry practise in the areas in resource planning design and implementation
- Experience of operating within a Resource Planning team within a multi-site / multi-channel contact centre.
- Ability to forecast demand and schedule using WFM and MS Excel.
- Exceptional numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge is essential, satisfactory level of other MS Windows skills including Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of using advanced analytical and statistical methodologies and data visualisation techniques.