About the Role
We are working with a leading brand to source an exceptional Dialler Analyst for their large and growing outbound contact centre operation.
The successful candidate will be well versed in Contact Centre Diallers and will be reporting on performance and data strategy to best suit the requirements of the business and campaign.
- Responsible for maximizing contact centre productivity through effective use of management information and predictive dialler settings.
- Notify management team of irregular dialler, individual and/or department statistics.
- Providing timely and accurate Management Information to support the Call Centre Management team in driving efficiencies at team and individual agent level
- Ensure that the dialler is running at maximum efficiency and carry out campaign analysis to optimise efficiency.
- Identify areas of weakness and recommend/implement corrective action
- Ideal candidate would have experience in analytics and be able to use excel to a high standard
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A logical approach to problems presented by the business
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, maintain composure under pressure and successfully manage multiple programs/ projects
- Communicate effectively at all levels including key internal / external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team to deliver key reporting and data analysis.
- Competent with Microsoft packages, in particular Excel