Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Service Delivery Analyst
About the Role
The objective of the Service Delivery Analytics Analyst is to own and develop analytical reporting capability within the Resource Planning teams whilst acting as the onsite representation for Planning data development across the contact centre environments within the Customer Care directorate
The primary areas of responsibility will fall into the following areas of expertise:
• Real Time Analytics, Insight creation, and ongoing planning reporting development.
• Developing of analytics capability across the Resource Planning teams. This is a senior analyst role and a key interface with both the Planning and the Operational teams.
The role holder will be responsible for creation and development of analytical tools that can be used to drive operational performance as well as coaching and developing colleagues to enable the new analytical tools to be owned within the rest of the Resource Planning Team.
You will have expert knowledge of data extraction and manipulation from a host of core business systems including IEX WFM, CMS, Data Warehouses, Adobe Analytics, Live Person Webchat, etc. The role is based at the final stage of the resourcing lifecycle and is key to delivery of insight to our internal customers.
- Contributing to, developing and maintaining a robust planning analytical framework in line with known industry best practices, whilst remaining fluid to change and aligned to the ambitions of the company.
- Conducting real time “what if “style analysis to aid the decision making process in the achievement of Operational KPI’s
- Utilising a variety of complex systems and data inputs to create insight into performance drivers for a variety of channels including, Front Office, Back Office, Outbound, Field and Digital.
- Maintain the Web Portal and ensure contents are relevant and up to date.
- Coaching, developing and upskilling planning colleagues on innovative new analytical tools that you have developed.
- Support the delivery of core service targets via real time analysis of Operational Performance i.e., agent adherence, forecast accuracy, customer behaviours etc.
- Supporting introduction of Service Delivery innovation and activity, providing expert knowledge on new and existing data driven systems.
Experience required -
An excellent analytical ability and proven experience of identifying performance trends in order to make recommendations for improvements.
- The ability to analyse and interpret complex datasets and build robust data models.
- Experience of developing and embedding dashboards utilising Power BI
- Confidence to effectively communicate to all operational and business stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiating Skills and role model behaviours
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of Contact Centre metrics and KPI’s
- Exceptional knowledge of the Resource Planning Cycle and the key functions that sit within it.
- Right first time’ attitude – focusing on the quality of outputs
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records