Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Strategic Planning Analyst
About the Role
The objective of the Strategic Planning Analyst is to manage all elements of the strategic time window (greater than 9 weeks) across a variety of demanding contact centre environments within the Customer Care directorate.
The primary areas of responsibility will fall into the following areas of expertise:
• Capacity Planning and Forecasting (Single / Multi / Omni Channel)
• Shift and Schedule design and creation
• Change impact assessments and Strategic scenario modelling.
This is a Senior Analyst role responsible for designing and delivering all long term elements of the plan, including development of forecast methodology, recommendations on recruitment and contact centres shift design and development.
The role is a first stage of the Resource Planning lifecycle and therefore key to the delivery of Operational costs and Customer Service standards
- Contributing to, developing and maintaining a robust Strategic Planning framework in line with known industry best practices, whilst remaining fluid to change and aligned to the ambitions of the company.
- Utilising a variety of data inputs to create highly accurate forecasts for a variety of channels including, Front Office, Back Office, Outbound, Field and Digital.
- Ensure that Forecasting and Scheduling performance is tracked and improved year on year in order to maintain stakeholder confidence in the levels of support and accuracy.
- Optimising the planned resources, balancing the key elements of Customer Service, cost and Employee engagement.
- Deliver an industry best in class service including ongoing development of our processes to adopt new age thinking, whilst sustaining proven concepts.
- Integration of transformational activity, recruitment recommendations, attrition forecasts and normalised forecast demand into an accurate capacity plan.
- Developing modern & innovative shift patterns which are both efficient and cost effective whilst supporting the needs of the individual.
Skills / experience
- An excellent analytical ability and proven experience of identifying performance trends in order to make recommendations for improvements.
- Ability to reference and implement “planning industry” best practices and developments.
- A proactive outlook to the receipt and provision of “Feedback”, utilising all opportunities to enhance the service outputs
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Contact Centre metrics and KPI’s
- Right first time’ attitude – focusing on the quality of outputs
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records